Originally posted on December 12, 2020 @ 11:54 am
Nobody wants to be overweight and those who are overweight really struggle to lose weight. Look no more, here I am with simple ways on how to lose weight without struggling. Overweight people suffer a lot and have a lot of body issues. They are prone to diseases like heart attack, diabetes and high blood pressure. Different people opt for different methods of losing weight, there are those who go for dietary ones and others get in the gym. Here, I will combine both methods that are guaranteed to give perfect results.
FOODS TO HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT.
To start with, if you are obese, you first need to seek a doctor’s advice. This is because a doctor may provide you with supplements that will help you to lose weight. Dietary ways of enabling you to lose weight are;
- Avoiding sugary foods, starches and carbohydrates. These foods lower the insulin levels and reduce appetite. With reduced appetite, you rarely feel like consuming any food. Sugary drinks should also be avoided if you want to lose weight. There are a lot of calories found in sugary drinks like soda, alcohol and other processed drinks.
- Drinking water before meals. Studies show that drinking water before taking meals increases the chance of losing weight by 44%. If this is the case, then why not replace the processed drinks with a glass of water?
- Creating a meal plan. A meal plan in other words is coming up with a method or a way in which you are going to control the amount of food and the type of foods that you take. You can put this as a diary where you write whatever foods you take daily, or even use a mobile app.
- Drinking green tea. Green tea is mostly known for its weight loss benefit. It contains some catechins which are antioxidants and work hand in hand with the small amounts of caffeine present. The purpose of this antioxidant is to burn the fats present in the body thus, losing weight.
- Fasting is also another way to lose weight. Most people fast for their religious and spiritual believes but, if you want to lose weight, then I’m afraid that it is going to be an option. Intermittent fasting helps in losing weight because after a period of fasting, you only consume fewer calories. Fasting also leads to lower level of insulin produced and we all know that when the insulin is less, fat present is burnt.
EXERCISES TO HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT.
Exercising is also an option when you want to lose weight. Overweight people need to do simple exercises for starters, some are like;
- Walking up and down the stairs.
- Lifting weights.
- Trekking distances.
It is after getting used to these exercises that you can now move to the gym for more exercises. However, exercising only does not aid in weight loss, you need to also check on your diet and avoid foods that are listed above for good results. Weight loss requires commitment into the practice, avoid temptations and also avoid lazing around. Remember that your weight is your life.