Originally posted on December 22, 2020 @ 5:14 am
HOW TO GET RID OF ACNES AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.
Acnes are pimples which develop especially on the face when pores become clogged. It is one of the most common skin conditions around the globe. Before we look at the remedies used for treating acnes, let us go through some of the things that you need to stay away from.
Acnes may be caused by drugs which have side effects that may affect the skin, cosmetics that may clog the pores, others are even inherited.
DON’T’S WHEN HAVING ACNES.
- Baking Soda- Below I will tell of the ingredients that you can use as face masks. Baking soda is a no go zone. Applying baking soda on the face may be sensitive and cause a spread of more and more acnes on the skin.
- Coconut oil- Coconut oil blocks the skin pores, and remember that acnes are caused by blocked pores. Therefore, coconut oil is also a no go zone, when having pimples.
- Lemon juice- Lemon juice causes redness in the skin and also causes a dry skin accompanied by irritation. What’s even worse is mixing Apple cider vinegar with lemon juice; it can cause a burning cessation.
HOME REMEDIES OF ACNE.
- Apple cider vinegar- This is made by fermenting water and apples, and it is known to have properties which help in fighting bacteria and viruses. This apple cider vinegar is applied on the area where there area acnes. To use it; mix the apple cider vinegar with water, just in small portions, then, use a cloth or cotton to apply the mixture to the skin. The reason to why you are supposed to mix the vinegar with water is because the ACV may be sensitive to the skin.
- Avocado oil- Avocadoes are not only used for eating but also for skin treatment. Maybe you’ve met people who use avocadoes as facial masks; yes, that is healthy. An avocado contains vitamin A, C, D and E. It also contains minerals, Linoleic acid and Oleic acid that help in skin care. Therefore, applying an avocado on the surface where there is acne helps in clearing them off.
- Egg white- Most people use egg whites as a remedy for reducing wrinkles but the news is that they also get rid of acnes as well.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera is an everyday ingredient. It is used in treating scars, healing cuts, used in hair and now we are going to use it to treat acnes. The Aloe Vera produces a gel that that contains healing properties. It contains salicylic acid and sulfur that are used in the treatment of acnes. To get rid of acnes, apply Aloe Vera gel on the skin for 2 to 3 times a day.
- Honey- People also prefers using honey masks as a natural treatment for the face. Apply honey on your face as a mask and let it settle for a while before taking it off. You can also look for masks with manuka honey or honey as an ingredient.