Originally posted on June 25, 2020 @ 1:04 pm
HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
There are people who you’ll find that they consume Apple Cider Vinegar daily as a routine. It is not bad for your health, though consuming too much of the Apple Cider Vinegar may be dangerous for your health. The vinegar is made by fermenting water and apples, there are different types of Apple Cider Vinegar, some are distilled and others are not. In this article, I will look at the different health benefits of the Apple Cider Vinegar.
BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IN OUR HEALTH.
Apple Cider Vinegar, has many health benefits including curing of diseases. Health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar are:
- Fights Type 2 Diabetes- In one of the articles, I had talked about Type 2 Diabetes. Taking Apple Cider Vinegar helps in controlling the levels of blood sugar. It should be consumed after taking a meal rich in high carbohydrates or, mixing a little amount of Apple Cider Vinegar with foods rich in carbohydrates.
- Sore Throat- Apple Cider Vinegar contains antibacterial properties that help in weakening the bacteria that causes a sore throat. Its acidic nature burns the throat when swallowing it hence killing the bacteria. This therefore should be used as a home remedy for healing a sore throat.
- Mouth Wash- Apple Cider Vinegar is also a good choice of a mouth wash. However, when using it as a mouth wash, it is advised that you make sure to dilute it with water to avoid damaging the teeth.
- Acne treatment- Diluted Apple Cider Vinegar helps in getting rid of pimples. This is done by dipping a piece of cloth or cotton wool in diluted Apple Cider Vinegar and placing it on the pimple.
- Toning of the skin- Eczema, a skin condition is cleared by Apple Cider Vinegar. This however is a home remedy that helps in boosting the skin health. Apple Cider Vinegar improves the protective skin barrier, hence protecting it from other skin conditions.
- Weight loss- The vinegar contains very few calories and stimulates burning of fat in the body. Consuming vinegar makes one to feel full and avoid eating food. It also helps in burning belly fat. Research shows that Apple Cider Vinegar contains only three calories per tablespoon which is very low.
- Lowers the risk of cancer- Study shows that vinegar has the ability to kill cancer cells. Esophageal cancer is one of the cancers that risks of getting it have been reduced. Despite the fact that it reduces the risks of getting cancer like esophageal cancer, it is still linked with the risk of getting bladder cancer. Therefore, ACV should not be consumed in excess.
- Dandruff treatment- Fungus Malassezia grows in the hair scalp causing dandruff’s; this can be treated by rubbing the hair and the scalp with diluted Apple Cider Vinegar. Diluted Apple Cider Vinegar is believed to help in preventing the growth of the dandruff’s.
The above are some of the few health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Although some of them are not really approved, the truth is that they help and play a certain specific role in the mentioned area.